We are looking for an audience growth leader to grow our audience across our consumer platforms, deepen engagement, and drive innovation within our product portfolio. We’re looking for an empathetic people leader excited to mentor and lead a small team of audience growth managers.
About the Role
- Uses consumer, competitive and market insights together with performance analysis to develop strategies and plans (largely via marketing) to drive growth.
- Engages with Marketing, Sales, Product and field teams in support of the delivery of audience growth objectives.
- Managing existing content partners and media relations.
- Prioritizes partnership and collaboration to influence execution that achieves shared goals in a highly matrixed environment.
- Responsible for supporting the development of strategy & plans to drive prospect growth and competitive differentiation across key audiences from awareness to consideration to demand gen.
- Assists with documenting and maintaining key inputs to growth strategies and marketing plans.
- Day-to-day management and tracking of essential performance metrics and using them to build daily, weekly and monthly reports. Increase traffic and engagement across all social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Communications or related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in related functions, experience preferably in the areas of media relations, corporate communications, public relations, or marketing services.
- Good understanding of media landscape, public relations, investor relations and marketing communications industries.
- High level of self-motivation, energy and accountability; strong ability to work both independently and as a team member in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent command of English with strong oral, written and communication skills.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023