About the Role
- Writing, assiging and editing stories that will meet the objectives of a brand and the expectations of The ASEAN Post readers across different media such as website, social media etc.
- Manage project timelines and ensure deadlines are met; must be quick to solve problems.
- Generate content ideas for brands while keeping up to date with content trends.
- Come up with clickable headlines and brainstorm ideas with the content team.
- Manage branded content calendar and liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive and timely storytelling.
- Collaborate with editorial, marketing, partnerships and account management to drive branded content campaigns, processes and workflows to success.
- At least 5 years of experience in written editorial and/or branded content.
- Degree in Jounalism, Marketing, Business / other related disciplines.
- A demonstrated ability to create (concept, write, edit) engaging content with current social trends.
- Passionate about developing content for brands.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude and strong interpersonal skills. Able to work independently and adhere to strict deadlines.
- A keen eye for editing, solid knowledge of the rules of grammar, and an eagle-eyed attention to details.
- Excellent command of English with strong oral, written and communication skills.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023