The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
About The Role
- Define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals through partnership with decision makers, systems owners and end users.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Analyze business processes, gaps in capabilities, as well as appropriate data sources, interfaces and process changes required to address capability gaps.
- Generate and compile reports based on findings, including probable causes and potential solutions to systems issues.
- Provide advice and counsel related to technology or operations of the business, ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards.
- Engage in Digital Marketing strategies to enhance digital penetration.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding the company , its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years of experience in business analysis or systems analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques.
- Proven interpersonal, diplomatic and influencing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023