Oversees the development, and implementation of Marketing strategies and programs for the organization. Interfaces with various departments to develop programs and services that are consistent with the primary mission and goals of the organization.
- Leads the Marketing function by developing leaders and driving programs and initiatives that support and impact the overall company’s goals.
- Develops and articulates a long-term strategic vision for areas of responsibility.
- Identifies and develops new business initiatives and opportunities consistent with the mission and strategic direction of the organization; establishes and measures performance against goals and objectives; plans and directs the utilization of information resources to support the strategic direction and operation of the organization.
- Monitors and evaluates the impact of industry trends on the area’s current business performance and competitive outlook; analyzes competitors’ services, synthesizes information, and incorporates this intelligence into integrated marketing strategies and action plans.
- Progressive leadership roles in marketing, brand management, advertising, or related fields.
- Directly manage marketing team and indirectly manage internal and external resources in fulfillment of strategic plan objectives and tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or other related field.
- At leasr 8 years of progressive experience in marketing and business development support leadership roles including experience managing a team in a direct or matrixed environment.
- Proven success in the management of integrated marketing programs and discrete marketing projects.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams, including external vendors and media agencies.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023