About the Role
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resource Functions, which include manpower sourcing and placement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance to all statutory requirements, pertaining to human relations such as the Employment Act, etc.
- Plan in areas like talent acquisition, talent management, talent development, change management, learning and development and employee retention.
- To proactively seek new ways and sourcing methodologies to build talent pipeline especially for unique and niche positions.
- Undertake talent pooling networking, headhunting and building new contacts and sourcing options.
- Provide recruitment-related reports and analysis to drive sourcing strategy, campaign strategies and resourcing plans, and build pipelines for current and future hiring demands.
- Facilitate the interview and selection process utilising the appropriate templates, including determining most appropriate interview questions to measure candidates’ skills as required.
- Take part in forming and maintaining positive image of the Company at the labor market.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and perform effectively with variable workloads and priorities to deliver results within the deadlines.
- Identify talent needs both short-term and long-term and develop/maintain the talent pool for business expansion.
- To work with assigned job boards to maximize the return of investment i.e. talent / pipeline pool, enhance market visibility.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar and Knowledgeable on Malaysia Local Labour Laws and other employment laws
- Strong business knowledge and capability to assess HR implications of business priorities
- People oriented and results driven with strong time management skills
- Team player actively contributing to positive team spirit, possess a strong desire to create and maintain a unique office culture
- Strong analytical skills with In-depth knowledge of best practices and latest trends and benchmark data in talent acquisition.
- Experience in the fintech industry is a PLUS.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023