About the Role
- Overseeing and create stories that will meet the objectives of a brand and the expectations of The ASEAN Post readers across different media such as website, social media etc.
- Review design deliverables including social media graphics, decks, sales and marketing collateral.
- Manage project timelines and ensure deadlines are met; must be quick to solve problems.
- Work closely with writers Branded Content Editor to craft and execute comprehensive editorial and creative strategies for a book of accounts.
- Work hand-in-hand with Brand Partnerships, Editorial, and content team to steer the creative voice of the brand.
- Manage branded content calendar and liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive and timely storytelling.
- Understand the competitive landscape and industry trends to identify unique creative approaches and content opportunities for the clients.
- Leads and trains content design team members.
- Develop a content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company’s image.
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial role at a media or marketing agency, digital publication, or similar industry.
- Degree in Jounalism, Marketing, Business / other related diciplines.
- Demonstrated success in cross-team collaboration and working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work independently and adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellant command of English with strong oral, written and communication skills
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023