About the Role
- Take full responsibility and be accountable for digital revenue performance.
- Own client accounts and consult clients on best advertising & media practices relevant to their business, as well as insights on local and regional media landscapes.
- Lead client meetings, pitches and negotiations.
- Ensure that sales targets and objectives are consistently achieved.
- Manage professional pre-sales and sales services on all accounts, and collaborate with multi-functional teams to promote existing products and develop new products.
- Build strong relationships with senior decision makers across brands and agencies by demonstrating a thorough understanding of their respective businesses and objectives.
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related disciplines with at least 2 years experience or more in digital advertising sales, marketing or account servicing
- At least 2 years experience in digital media sales, marketing and account servicing
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, aggressive and confident, with proven track record of quick wins, generating significant revenue and achieving sales targets
- Able to work under pressure, strong in planning, well organized, and able to prioritise effectively
- Proven track record as a team player, with the ability to facilitate problem solving while collaborating with other teams and departments
- Have strong connections with senior decision makers within brands and agencies that work with the Media
- Possess a strong understanding of local and regional media landscapes
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and possess the ability to lead and inspire a team, solve problems, and collaborate with multi-functional units
- Proficient in PC applications
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023