We are looking for a dynamic Audience Growth Manager to execute a data-driven audience growth strategy across all our digital platforms.
About the Role
- Uses consumer, competitive and market insights together with performance analysis to develop strategies and plans (largely via marketing) to drive growth.
- Engages with Marketing, Sales, Product and field teams in support of the delivery of audience growth objectives.
- Managing existing content partners and media relations.
- Prioritizes partnership and collaboration to influence execution that achieves shared goals in a highly matrixed environment.
- Responsible for supporting the development of strategy & plans to drive prospect growth and competitive differentiation across key audiences from awareness to consideration to demand gen.
- Assists with documenting and maintaining key inputs to growth strategies and marketing plans.
- Day-to-day management and tracking of essential performance metrics and using them to build daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Increase traffic and engagement across all social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- More than 5 years of experience in related functions, experience preferably in the areas of media relations, corporate communications, public relations, or marketing services.
- Good understanding of media landscape, public relations, investor relations and marketing communications industries.
- High level of self-motivation, energy and accountability; strong ability to work both independently and as a team member in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent command of English with strong oral, written and communication skills.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023