About the Role
- Develop audience engagement and content distribution strategy across owned & operated, and third party platforms in collaboration with editorial teams in order to drive audience growth and engagement
- Manage the digital transformation projects, oversee the development of project plans, coordinate planning across project managers and implementation of all the necessary workflow, protocols and activities.
- Prepare and pitch proposition to partners, working with relevant teams on product concepts.
- Key contact point for all partner communication.
- Identifying and building further social growth strategies on new platforms/distribution channels in line with TAP and audience growth needs.
- Managing publishing and distribution in collaboration with editorial teams.
- Support commercial/client initiatives by ideating social and distribution strategies, and handling boosting budgets, to ensure commercial objectives are met.
- Identify trending social stories and topics to help drive daily editorial content creation, and represent the voice of the audience by monitoring engagement and feedback to work with editorial teams in ideating new content ideas.
- Establish and implement detailed and regular reports on audience and engagement to internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Journalism or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in digital media, preferably with working experience on social media as well as in content creation.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and tools such as Facebook (Creator Studio, Business Manager, etc), Instagram, YouTube, Twitter as well as analytics tools such as Google Analytics, etc.
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership.
- Experience and understanding of Southeast Asian cultures and audiences is preferred.
- Excellent command of English with strong oral, written and communication skills.