About the Role
- Responsible to build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies for the company website / digital platform; this includes benchmarking, competitive research.
- Plan, manage and execute quality & innovative social media, website, and company platform content to promote the company.
- Assist in organising and coordinating with internal and external parties to ensure professional execution of marketing events and activities.
- Carry out market research and customer surveys and prepare management reports.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing department.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned to you by management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Strong organizing, communication, interpersonal, presentation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight timeline.
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, result-oriented, independent and passionate.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023