About the Role
- Take ownership over the assigned programs and work closely with the leader to help drive assigned calendarized launches in all stages from concept to launch.
- Work with the Marketing Team to create and maintain marketing plans, advertising and sales tools.
- Be abreast of new trends in and out of the industry. Research competitive market place for new products in the industry, review social media sites and report on trends and related product developments.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and track activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports as appropriate.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by analyzing and defining the total market, market share, competitor market share, and available market share by product market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- 2+ years relevant experience; media background preferred.
- Ability to think creatively and brainstorm new approaches, ingredients or ideas.
- Strong marketing skills with analytical & financial background.
- Experience in a hyper growth start-up environment is a plus.
- Excellent command of English with strong oral, written and communication skills.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023