About the Role
- Act as the voice of the customer to guide all stages of software development, including user story development, sprint planning and prioritization of the product backlog.
- Understand business and end-user needs; identify and prioritize features to be delivered to meet those needs.
- Participate in sprint planning to determine the team’s objectives for the upcoming sprint.
- Prioritize and maintain the product backlog.
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as stand-ups, story refinements and team retrospectives to ensure the team has a clear understanding of priorities and next steps.
- Lead the sprint review meetings to present the output from the sprint to key stakeholders.
- Analyze feedback from sprint reviews, and other data such as end user feedback and operational metrics to identify and understand product needs.
- Assist the team on the development of feature tests, test cases and regression tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Knowledge of Information Technology required.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Product Owner role preferred.
- Product Owner certifications (e.g. Certified Scrum Product Owner, SAFe Product Owner Certification) is a plus.
- Exceptional work ethic, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of English with strong oral, written and communication skills.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023