About the Role
- Responsible for the platform strategy, execution, performance and reporting of the media campaign across all programmatic platforms.
- Be the programmatic expert for the management on campaign performance and optimization providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Build training materials and best practice documentation.
- Oversee the work of one specialist, train technical knowledge and manage workflow.
- Coordinate assets and tags with vendors and ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPI’s and proactively managing campaign execution.
- Responsible for overseeing the performance across digital media portfolio.
- Work with the data teams to provide analytical insights.
- Bachelor’s degree from any related field.
- 3-4+ years of experience working in the programmatic digital media industry with focus a on programmatic strategy and execution.
- Must have in-platform execution experience pulling the levers in DSP platforms (i.e. Google’s DoubleClick Bid Manager, Google Preferred, Amazon AAP, Adobe, TheTradeDesk, MediaMath, Oath).
- Must be passionate about social media and the technologies used to support the operations.
- Experience with digital ads trafficking is required.
- Proficient in PC applications.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-pace environment.
- Excellent command of English with strong oral, written and communication skills.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023