This person will act as a lead team member in designing, developing, enhancing and supporting Drupal solutions.
About the Role
- Lead the planning, design, development, testing, deployment, enhancements and support of Drupal websites.
- Develop custom Drupal modules as well as enhance and implement existing open-source modules for use.
- Plan, implement, and manage configurations, features and theming.
- Troubleshoot production problems related to existing software applications.
- Communicate and meet with management and stakeholders to get a better understanding of business requirements.
- Initiate and lead discussions with vendors to address technical issues, code deficiencies and environment issues.
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Evaluate performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in website design and/or development experience; or any equivalent combination of experience, training, and/or education.
- Self-directed, able to handle multiple competing priorities and work under deadlines.
- Excellent command of English with strong oral, written and communication skills.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023