About the Role
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Work across other depratments to support marketing objectives through SEO end-to-end initiatives.
- Increase the visibility of TAP’s platform across media-related keywords by improving the ranking, keyword coverage, landing page experience, and making sure that TAP stays on top of the competition in the Southeast Asia.
- Actively seek for improvement areas by closely monitoring the SEO performance (clicks, ranking, market share, transactional metrics, etc.) and staying alert for any changes in TAP’s website that may harm SEO.
- Provide short-term and long-term plans for sustainable yet cost-efficient SEO optimization.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Excellent command of English with strong oral, written and communication skills.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023