As the SVP Chief of Staff, you will report directly to the CEO and work alongside the SVP of People & Culture. Collectively, you will coordinate, implement, streamline, monitor and track strategic initiatives agreed with the CEO to the VPs of Editorial, Distribution, Technology, Sales and Product. Your ultimate objective is to ensure operational efficiency and growth in-line with international financial newsroom standards.
About the Role
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution.
- Assist and communicate in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation. Review, design, and execute improvements with regard to the proposed/existing organisation structure.
- Ensure that knowledge and skills gaps within the organisation is bridge and plugged.
- Serve as chief liaison from top-down of the organisation regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and overall planning.
- Work alongside the SVP of People & Culture to identify strategic hires Oversee daily operations, define new operational strategies as well as ensuring that high level targets agreed with Advisory Board/CEO is met.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, key researcher, mover and shaper of action plans.
- Ensuring the dissemination of information and communication across the organsiation is in top order.
- MBA/Postgraduate Degree in Economics, Financial Strategy, Organisational/Change Management, Strategy is preferred.
- 7-10 years in a strategic role within an organisation involved in leading strategic initiatives and achieving operational efficiency.
- Proven experience organizing, leading and directing multiple teams and departments.
- Strong presentation and project reporting skills, with a strong eye for organizational overview, workflows, processes and interdepartmental communications.
- Experience in a fast-growing start-up, digital-native organizations will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of English with strong oral, written and communication skills.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023