About the Role
- Creating web user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Passionate with frontend design especially on digital media industry.
- Able to work independently and closely with Project Manager on product development and design team to refine and bring best user experience to users.
- Work along with developers to create and produce an interactive interface.
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base of current UI / UX trends in media industry.
- Create mock-ups and interactive prototypes to solve challenging problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in websites design.
- Ability to conceptualize and design creative interface from an idea.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- Proven team player with a solid delivery track record of building cutting edge website/software.
- Good time-management skills.
- Excellent command of English with strong oral, written and communication skills.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023