- Design, build and enhance visual analytics assets to ensure continued relevance and usage of the dashboards by business users for making informed decisions.
- Creating and editing visual content including maps, charts, and graphs.
- Transforming data sets, quantitative and qualitative analysis into compelling visuals.
- Providing visual, technical and editorial guidance.
- Working closely with the editorial team to help promote TAP content including reports, briefs, commentary and visual data.
- Support the build of contextual data marts where necessary to advance the scalability and reusability of visual analytics assets.
- More than three years of data visualization related development experience, love data visualization, and follow the development trend of the industry.
- Experience in data visualization software such as Tableau, R, Python, SAS.
- Experience in fintech industry is a plus.
- Excellent command of English with strong oral, written and communication skills.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023