As Chief Marketing Officer, you will mainly be responsible for developing and implementing new marketing strategies and lead our marketing team by example. In this high-profile role, you will be responsible for defining the vision and strategy for the company and will be accountable for ensuring the delivery of an excellent, stimulating and innovative experience to our clients.
About the Role
- Lead the development of brand vision and positioning.
- To define & develop short and long-range marketing & sales strategies to support the Company’s overall strategies and align every department to the strategies.
- To lead the marketing & sales team to conduct feasibility studies of the Company’s products and identify readers’ needs.
- Develop proactive short and long-form content, communications, and PR strategies and initiatives, and coordinate execution with management and external partners.
- Conduct thorough analysis on marketing ROI and develop cost effective solutions.
- Develop proactive short and long-form content, communications strategies
- To create a solid high-value network and partnership.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of digital media channels and also extend usage for brand messaging and engagement.
- Lead definition of new brand challenges and thinking on new platforms.
- Coach cross functional teams for new launch and network management.
- Minimum of 15 years’ marketing experience and proven track record in leading companies.
- Experience in leading management teams, engaging with staff at all levels.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and resourceful.
- Strong track record of delivering excellent media results.
- Exceptional project and timeline management; strong attention to detail.
- Proactive in coming up new strategies to achieve set KPIs.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
Start Date of Roles: July 2022 to January 2023